In Galizana is not alone the biggest Istrian’s kazun, but here are many kazun’s in the field around Galizana and Vodnjan. They are specially in parts of Istria where area were cultivated during the Roman Empire period.
The first church of Galizana is the Church of St. Anthony from the 10th century. Towards the Parish Church of St Rock (1613) with a bell tower from the 17th century, is the Giocondo Petris palace from 1676. Further in this street is the Church of St. Joseph from the 5th century. Another church in the neighbourhood is the church of St. Justus, and built in the 9th century and restructured in the 14th century.
Place: Galizana – (Vodnjan)