Name: Views split Vrh to Marčenegla / Paldine on Butoniga lake.
Coordinates: 45.35526 N – 13.94401 E.
Name: Prehistoric settlement Škrače (II).
Place: Korenici – (Kanfanar).
Coordinates: 45.13648 N – 13.79779 E.
The church near Kontići is the Sv. Ivan i Pavo from 1929.
Near Zajerći is the church named Sv. Ivan Kristelj from 1998.
Name: Dragućki stream from bridge Bijančići to wetland Jezero.
Coordinates: Starting point near bridge 45.331200 N – 13.97261 E., wetland 45.32343 N – 13.93909 E
Name: Wetland Butoniga.
Place: Near Negnar – (Buzet).
Coordinates: 45.33441 N – 13.93931 E.
The Mirna River has been navigable since ancient history and the adjacent area with canals and the valley near Nova Vas, among others, was of great importance for transporting water from local products and wood by sea. Due to the deposition of clay and soil over the centuries and after the departure of the Venetian republic in 1797, the river became more inaccessible due to lack of maintenance and swamps were created in the valleys. These were cleaned up in the first half of the twentieth century. In the current situation there is a high natural value in the delta and the valleys.
Name: Mirna Valley near Castle Sv. Juraj.
Starting point hiking trail: 45.33722 N -13.63405 E, Soline 45.34191 N – 13.63394 E , End 45.33875 N -1362568 E.
Park Suma Zlatni
At the end of the 19th century, the Austrian merchant / industrialist JG Hütterott (1852-1910) purchased 4 islands in the Rovinj archipelago (St. Andrew, Maškin, Srurago and St. John) and with the later acquired land plots on the mainland, including Monte Mulin he founded a health center here (Cap Aureo – Park Suma Zlatna) by building residential areas and laying out vineyards, olive trees and planting rare tree species.The current surface of this park is approximately 57 ha and has been protected since 1961.
On the Zlatni Rock near the Lon Bay a quarry was started during the Roman period, which existed until the Middle Ages. The name was Montauro. The blocks were discharged by sea to Venice, among other places, for the construction of monumental buildings and sculpture. In the current situation this is a rock climb. There are also remains of Roman buildings here. It cannot be excluded that the rock formations at the top of the Zlatni Rock have a prehistoric history.
Near the Skaraba rock, four tall columns have been placed on a large old stone structure, which has been tunneled to the coast in several places. The meaning and origin of this is unclear.
Name: Naturepark Kontija – Cliffs Gatić – Limski Kanal.
Place: Near Kloštar – (Vrsar).
Coordinates: 45.13654 N – 13.69613 E