Name: Quarry Antenal.
Place: Antenal – (Novigrad).
Coordinates: 45.31631 N – 13.59154 E.
The trail starts on the former quarry and the lime-kiln and goes along the lake “Vrh Mirne” to Sv. Duh (S. Spirito).
This prehistoric settlement was already established in the Bronze Age at a strategic point of the Mirna valley. The boundaries of the Kastelliere can still be clearly recognized by a broad, demolished, sturdy wall on the north side that runs west to the south side.
Name: Hiking trail from Antenal to the kastelliere Sv. Duh.
Place: Antenal – (Novigrad).
Startingpoint: 45.31631 N – 13.59154 E, viewpoint 45.31982 N – 13.59038 E, stream: 45.32193 N – 13.59041 E and top Sv. Duh 45.32332 N – 13.59761 E (32m.)
Name: Park šuma Zlatni – Rovinj (part IV).
Park Suma Zlatni
At the end of the 19th century, the Austrian merchant / industrialist JG Hütterott (1852-1910) purchased 4 islands in the Rovinj archipelago (St. Andrew, Maškin, Srurago and St. John) and with the later acquired land plots on the mainland, including Monte Mulin he founded a health center here (Cap Aureo – Park Suma Zlatna) by building residential areas and laying out vineyards, olive trees and planting rare tree species.The current surface of this park is approximately 57 ha and has been protected since 1961.
On the Zlatni Rock near the Lon Bay a quarry was started during the Roman period, which existed until the Middle Ages. The name was Montauro. The blocks were discharged by sea to Venice, among other places, for the construction of monumental buildings and sculpture. In the current situation this is a rock climb. There are also remains of Roman buildings here. It cannot be excluded that the rock formations at the top of the Zlatni Rock have a prehistoric history.
Near the Skaraba rock, four tall columns have been placed on a large old stone structure, which has been tunneled to the coast in several places. The meaning and origin of this is unclear.
Name: Rovinj – Old town.
Located on the Gromača hill, with in the immediate vicinity,
the gradines Sv. Duh, Sv. Juraj, Sv Dionij. This castelliere was protected on the north side by a wall over a length of 90 meters and a width of approximately 4 meters.
Name: Castelliere Gromača.
Place: Near Cendaki – Srbani – (Brtonigla).
Coordinates: 45.34846 N – 13. 13.63172 E
This prehistoric settlement was located on the Draće hill on the north side of the Mirna with a height of 117 meters and is now named after the disappeared church Sv Pelagij. The north side was protected by defensive walls and on the south side by a steep slope.
Name: Gradine Sv. Pelagij (Draće).
Place: NearLozari – Buje.
Coordinates: 45.35369 N – 13.13.68182 E.
This well-defended settlement from the Bronze and Iron Ages was located on a rock with a height of approximately 120 meters above the Mirna River. At the place where now is a cemetery and the church Sv. Mihovil.
Name: Prehistoric settlement Sv. Dionizij near D. Srbani.
Place: Near D. Srbani – (Brtonigla).
Coordinates: 45.33858 N – 13.64705 E.