Gradina is situated on a hill top and was a prehistoric hillfort and Roman settlement. At the entrance road is the cemetery with a Church named Blessed Virgin Mary, and on the top Villa Giroldi. Above the main door is a coat of arms with two lions and a olive tree.
On the back of the Villa is the Church of St. Andrew from 1720.
In 1186 the Bishops of Trieste gave the feud to the family Giroldi from Pula
Name: Gradina – (Vrsar)