In Vrh is the Parish Church of the Assumption of the virgin Mary and a Venetian bell tower The church from 1231 was rebuilt in 1518 and restructured in 1927. The Glagolitic inscriptions are from 1463. Like many other villages Vrh was a fortification, but now a days there are no remains of the walls, the entrance gates and the castle.
Vrh was a part of the Venetian defensive border line in Istria under Buzet’s command like Draguč, Hum, Roč and Sovinjak.
Place: Vrh – Buzet