In Dajla is the Countryside villa built by the Grisoni family. Count Santo Grisoni started in 1775 with the building of two harmonious Baroque buildings which a yard in the middle. In 1839 Count Francesco Grisoni completed it at the end of the garden with a building in neo-classical style with a triangular gable on the facade and a tower on the back of it.
On the left side of the main building is the Church of St. John the Baptist from 1783. In the house near the church lived the chaplain.
Name: Dajla – (Novigrad)